ATLANTA, GEORGIA / SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA: As a leading provider of firmware and software solutions for the computing industry, AMI® is excited to participate in the OCP Global Summit 2022. This year’s event will be held in San Jose, California from October 18-20 at the San Jose Convention Center. AMI will be exhibiting at Booth A14 in the Expo Hall as an Emerald Sponsor.
“We’re excited to be a sponsor at OCP Global Summit for the second year in a row! This is a great opportunity to meet with customers and showcase our latest open system firmware and security solutions. We look forward to building new connections with design, manufacturing, and integrator members at this important event,” said Sanjoy Maity, Chief Executive Officer of AMI.
This year at the Summit, we’re focusing on “Empowering Open” with a full range of open-source solutions that power the diverse and thriving Open Compute Project® (OCP®) ecosystem. During the Summit, stop by our booth to explore our latest offerings and learn how we are contributing to making open source even more secure and accessible for all.
A few key reasons why you should visit AMI at OCP Global Summit 2022:
- Listen to a keynote Executive talk from AMI Chief Executive Officer Sanjoy Maity on “Empowering a Robust Open-Source Ecosystem with Strategic Partners & Relationship Building” on Tuesday, October 18 at 4:30 pm PT
- Learn how to “Empower your Platform with Open System Firmware – Freedom to Change, Freedom to Share” with an Expo Hall talk by AMI Chief Product Officer Kelly Bryant on Tuesday, October 18 at 3:40 pm PT
- “Achieve Platform Security and Protect Your Open-Source Firmware with Hardware Root of Trust” – technical presentations by AMI and partner experts
- See how to create your own custom firmware stack based on AMI’s OpenEdition solutions
- Extend your platform security to Broadcom’s MegaRAID® 9600 Storage Adapter and 200G NIC family using Tektagon™ XFR
- Learn more about Intel® and AMI’s collaboration to create a common OpenBMC solution
- See various DC-SCM solutions leading the way in modularizing platform firmware for the data center
- Explore cutting-edge security initiatives such as confidential computing and DC-SCM Hardware Root of Trust for AMD platforms
AMI is proud to contribute and innovate as part of this growing community, driving increased collaboration by building strategic partnerships and relationships. Here’s what some of our strategic partners are saying about how AMI is Empowering Open:
“OpenBMC is the future of server management,” said Mohan Kumar, Intel Fellow. “Collaboration between Intel and AMI has facilitated an open, extensible, yet fully supported industry-leading solution now available to everyone. This will make it easier for the industry to adopt OpenBMC, making it a go-to solution for BMC based management.”
“We’re excited to be working with AMI on several cutting-edge security initiatives,” said Hugo Romero, Head of AMD Product Security Office. “Both Hardware Root of Trust and Confidential Computing are two of the hottest topics in the security world right now, and we are excited to be working with AMI on these technologies. AMI’s Tektagon and AMI TruE solutions are designed to be interoperable with AMD EPYC™ processors, and we’re looking forward to demonstrating these solutions at AMI’s booth.”
Open Compute Project® and OCP® are trademarks of Open Compute Project Foundation. MegaRAID® is a registered trademark of Broadcom Inc. Intel® and Xeon® are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation. EPYC™ is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.