DULUTH, GEORGIA / SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA – AMI®, a global leader in powering, managing and securing the world’s connected digital infrastructure, will be at OCP Global Summit 2021 from Tuesday, November 9 to Wednesday, November 10 in Booth B-12 of Hall 1 at the San Jose Convention Center.
Over the course of OCP Global Summit 2021, AMI will present attendees with several exciting demos and presentations around open-source firmware, hardware security and more, to show the OCP Community how “The Open World Starts on AMI”, including:
- An Expo Hall presentation by AMI Chief Product Officer Kelly Bryant titled “Power Up, Stay On, Run Secure with Open-Source Firmware” on Wednesday, Nov. 10 at 11:20 am PT
- Technical Track presentations from AMI Director of Product Office Zachary Bobroff, covering:
- “Aptio OpenEdition: Holistic UEFI Solutions for the Open-source Ecosystem” on Wednesday, Nov. 10 at 2:00 pm PT in Room 210BF
- “Optimizing Performance and Reliability of Datacenter Infrastructure with Alternative Memory Failure Protection Solutions” Wednesday, Nov. 10 at 4:00 pm PT in Room 210CG
- Live demonstrations of a new AMI Platform Firmware Security hardware device based on the OCP DC-SCM specifications, in partnership with Lattice Semiconductor
- Live demonstrations of MegaRAC OpenEdition™ BMC Firmware and Aptio OpenEdition™ UEFI Firmware in the OCP Experience Center, both of which are accepted contributions to the Project and available for download via the OCP GitHub at https://www.opencompute.org/contributions?query=ami&configure%5BfacetFilters%5D%5B0%5D=archived%3Afalse
- Displays of AMI-supported, OCP-compatible hardware from AMI partners, including Ampere and ITRenew
This event will be held as a “hybrid” in-person and virtual event due to current health and safety conditions. For those unable to attend in person in San Jose, registration is also available for the virtual portion of the expo for access to virtual exhibits from AMI and other sponsors at https://www.opencompute.org/summit/global-summit/registration.
“We are very excited to rejoin OCP Global Summit this year as in-person events return to North America,” said Sanjoy Maity, Chief Executive Officer of AMI. “Over the last few years, AMI has dramatically increased its participation in the Open Compute Project on many levels, such as elevating our member status to Platinum level, expanding our participation in Project workgroups and open standards development, and making our first contributions to the Project with our Aptio OpenEdition and MegaRAC OpenEdition firmware source code. Our Ruby-level sponsorship of the Summit represents another important first for us with OCP. It also underscores our deep commitment to help drive the Community forward by encouraging adoption of industry-standard solutions and giving innovative features back to the Community. We look forward to warmly welcoming our valued partners, customers and fellow Community members to this year’s event and anticipate a very successful and well-attended OCP Global Summit.”
About OCP Global Summit
The annual OCP Global Summit brings together thousands of key decision-makers, executives, engineers, developers and suppliers. OCP’s collaboration model is being applied beyond the data center, helping to advance the telecom industry and edge infrastructure. The 2021 Summit Theme is Open Possibilities.
For a complete schedule of presentations and registration information for OCP Global Summit, please visit the event website at https://www.opencompute.org/summit/global-summit
To schedule a meeting with AMI at OCP Global Summit 2021 onsite or virtually during the event, please visit this page to connect with us: ami.com/ocp-global-summit