ATLANTA, GEORGIA – AMI®, the global leader in Dynamic Firmware for worldwide computing, is excited to announce its participation in the upcoming 2023 Open Compute Project (OCP) Global Summit on October 17-19 in San Jose, California. This premier industry event promises to be a dynamic platform for the open-source community, and AMI is gearing up to make a significant impact with its innovative offerings.
OCP Global Summit is known for bringing together the best and brightest from the open-source community, offering a unique opportunity for collaboration, and learning. AMI is proud to be an exhibitor at this prestigious event, where it will showcase its latest innovations. Our team members will participate in panel discussions and deliver thought leadership and technical presentations on the latest industry topics and trends.
Key highlights of AMI at the OCP Global Summit will include:
- Executive presentations – on unifying open-source foundational firmware by Sanjoy Maity, CEO of AMI, and on the impact of firmware in the future of the secure and modular data center by Kelly Bryant, Chief Product Officer at AMI.
- Technical presentations – on enabling DC-MHS design, Platform Root of Trust (ProT) on DC-SCM 2.0 and DC MHS, secure system design, and more.
- Demonstration of the latest Innovations from AMI – on ProT including SPDM attestation via LPTI and DC-SCM 2.0, firmware orchestration on DC-MHS, data center telemetry logging, firmware lifecycle management, and our next-generation BIOS/UEFI and BMC firmware.
- AMI’s membership into the Caliptra –a program industry leaders have come together as part of the Open Compute Project (OCP) Community to define a reusable silicon-level IP block for integration into future SoCs.
- AMI Data Center Manager (DCM) – a powerful tool that can help organizations manage their data centers with greater reliability, efficiency, and sustainability.
“We are eagerly looking forward to the 2023 OCP Global Summit as it presents an exciting opportunity for AMI to shine a spotlight on our industry-leading expertise and groundbreaking solutions, helping shape the future of the open-source community,” says Sanjoy Maity, CEO of AMI.
Visitors to AMI’s booth A33 can expect to see how AMI is innovating at the intersection of foundational technology and the open-source community. Our experts will be on hand to provide in-depth demonstrations and answer questions. To learn more about AMI’s participation in this year’s event, please visit our 2023 OCP Global Summit page.
AMI is a registered trademark and MegaRAC OneTree is a trademark of AMI in the US and/or elsewhere. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.