ATLANTA, GEORGIA / NUREMBERG, GERMANY – AMI, the global leader in Dynamic Firmware for worldwide computing, is exhibiting at the Embedded World Conference & Exhibition 2023 taking place once again in Nuremberg, Germany from March 14-16, 2023.
AMI is showcasing its latest firmware innovations that power, manage, orchestrate, and secure modern compute environments across a wide range of embedded applications in Booth 2-200 of Hall 2, including:
- AMI boot, manageability and platform security firmware solutions for industrial computing and IoT, automotive, edge computing and much more
- A diverse partner hardware showcase featuring a wide range of embedded applications from AMI partners such as ads-tec, Avnet Embedded, Beckhoff, Congatec, Kontron, Qualcomm and others
- Live demonstrations of unique features of AMI’s flagship Aptio V UEFI Firmware that deliver value-add to embedded device manufacturers
- AMI’s support for Arm®-based architecture embedded systems with Aptio® V UEFI Firmware
- An introduction to Tektagon™ BFR Platform Root of Trust (PRoT) firmware resiliency solution
“We are looking forward to another great year of showcasing AMI’s capabilities and making new connections at Embedded World,” says Sanjoy Maity, Chief Executive Officer at AMI. “Our firmware solutions are at the core of nearly every meaningful technology company, found in embedded devices, servers, data centers and beyond. We continue innovating to bring more dynamic solutions to the embedded market and create more scalable, secure and sustainable compute environments for users across the globe.”
AMI is Firmware Reimagined for modern computing. As a global leader in the Dynamic Firmware for security, orchestration, and manageability solutions, AMI enables the world’s compute platforms from on-premises to the cloud to the edge. AMI’s industry-leading foundational technology and unwavering customer support have generated lasting partnerships and spurred innovation for some of the most prominent brands in the high-tech industry. For more information, visit ami.com.
Arm is a registered trademark of Arm Limited (or its subsidiaries) in the US and/or elsewhere. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.