BIOS and BMC Security Center
AMI is committed to providing the highest level of security in our UEFI BIOS and BMC products, with our Security Team standing by for rapid response. While this team has been in place for many years now, we have not publicized it via social media before.
With our UEFI BIOS and BMC products deployed on a large majority of computing systems and servers across the globe, we are deeply committed to its role in UEFI BIOS and BMC security. We have established a couple of in-house Security Teams that enable us to rapidly respond to security issues as they arise and provide recommendations to our OEM/ODM customers, as well as the industry at large, through Security Advisories and other communication channels.
If you have information about a security issue or vulnerability with one of our firmware products, please send an email to our Security Team. For added security, we recommend using our Encryption Key to encrypt sensitive information before sending. A member of the Security Team will review your email and contact you to collaborate on resolving the issue.
- UEFI BIOS Security Center forAMI EC, AMIBIOS and Aptio products
- BMC Security Center for MegaRAC products
Please provide as much information as possible, including:
- The products and versions affected.
- Detailed description of the vulnerability.
- Information on known exploits.
- The security email addresses should only be used for reporting security issues.