- This event has passed.
Cyber Resiliency for Firmware Protections and Supply Chain Security Webinar Presented by Lattice Semiconductor
June 6 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm PDT
Cyber Resiliency for Firmware Protections and Supply Chain Security Webinar
Presented by Lattice Semiconductor
This seminar will explore the challenges, opportunities, and latest solutions for the global hardware security industry. You’ll walk away with a better understanding of what a Cyber Resilient system requires, especially in compute architectures and the new supply chain paradigms that will reduce your supply chain security costs while increasing your protections. Security industry leaders from AMI and Lattice will also discuss ways to prepare for and respond to threats when building and operating secure systems in today’s complex and ever-changing technology ecosystem.
DATE & TIME
- Monday, June 6, 2022
- 4 to 6 pm PDT
- Eric Sivertson – VP, Security Business, Lattice
- Nilesh Narayan – Director, Server Marketing, Lattice
- Kenneth Tao – Director, Business Development, AMI
- The Importance of Cyber Resilience & Supply Chain Security
- Current Threat & Risk Landscape
- Security & Protective Solutions
- Ecosystem Highlight – Platform Firmware Resiliency (PFR) Orchestration in Servers