Today, AMD announced the launch of their AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processors. AMI Aptio®V UEFI firmware is the reference BIOS on the AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processors and AMD EPYC™ 7000 Series data center processors and platforms.
Here are some of our customer’s motherboards:
- ASRock X399 Taichi
- ASUS ROG ZENITH EXTREME
- GIGA-BYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7
- Micro-Star X399 GAMING PRO CARBON AC
In the news:
- Engadget: AMD’s beastly 16-core Ryzen Threadripper CPU is available today
- PC World: Ryzen Threadripper review: AMD’s monster 1950X stomps on other CPUs
- Ars Technica: AMD Threadripper 1950X review: Better than Intel in almost every way
For full text of AMD’s press release, please read AMD Launches the Highest-Performance Desktop Processor, Ever, with Ryzen™ Threadripper™ High End Desktop Processors.
AMD, AMD Ryzen, Threadripper and AMD EPYC are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. in the United States and other countries.