Four ways to extend manageability with AMI Composer
For devices with AMI Composer System Manager that do not require an onboard Baseboard Management Controller (BMC)
Brings Redfish®-based server management to any Redfish® compliant BMC. Adds BIOS and BMC configuration/update support not native to Redfish®.
Adds Intel® RSD-based POD management for CDI system management.
TELCO Cloud Manager
MANO-based telco cloud management enabling service providers to provision Open Source MANO (OSM), deploy network services and more.
The Benefits of AMI Composer
- Platform agnostic manageability across the datacenter
- “Automated everything” with deep extensibility and REST APIs for integration with orchestration software like OpenStack® and Microsoft® Azure®
- Compliant with DMTF Redfish® and Intel® Rack Scale Design management specifications
- Clean, responsive and flexible web interface dashboard for detailed views of system health and performance
- Robust provisioning including BIOS and BMC firmware update, application deployment and more
- System discovery, asset information and health monitoring
- Logical node composition based on payload templates
- Node provisioning through PXE server
- Power operations: Restore composed node resources on PSME power cycle
- Custom event logs and notifications
- User Management, including role, privilege and alert management hierarchies