A 100% OS-independent solution, the MegaRAC® G4 Remote Management Card offers high quality and high performance KVM redirection to any server over the Internet. It does not require any drivers or agents to be installed on the managed server.
The MegaRAC G4 is a fully customizable remote management solution which can be “built to order” according to the customer’s individual specifications.
Ideal for workstations or critical systems without a built-in BMC
The MegaRAC G4 PCI card is ideal for workstations or servers requiring lights-out management without a built-in baseboard management controller (BMC). This card can be used in any server with a free PCI slot to provide out-of-band BIOS-level system access and control even when the OS is unavailable or the system is powered down.
OEM customers can enhance the MegaRAC G4 through the use of MegaRAC® Development Studio (MDS). These tools allow OEMs to extend the functionality, add intellectual property, map sensors and customize the GUI based on their own specific requirements.
Contact AMI for Details on Customization
Interested parties wanting to know more about MegaRAC G4 customization services are encouraged to contact AMI at 1-800-U-BUY-AMI for more details.
Key features of the MegaRAC G4 include:
- 32-bit, 133 MHz CPU
- 32 MB SDRAM
- 16 MB Flash ROM memory
- Bracket option, full-height PCI or half-height PCI form factor
- USB 2.0 mass-storage redirection
- High performance: 30+ frames per second
- No power adapter required (uses PCI-standby voltage)
- Supports IMPI 2.0 and SMASH/CLP
- Supports up to 32 users
- BMC monitoring functionality
- Serial over LAN
- MegaRAC® PDK, OEM Platform Development Kit
- MegaRAC® PMCP, Platform Manager Configuration Program
- MegaRAC® Studio, GUI Management Development Framework